At La Crosse Clay Center we offer memberships to anybody interested in using our studio space and firing services. Members range from beginner potters who just finished their first class, to advanced potters working to refine their skills. The two different types of memberships we offer are a Full Membership and a Student Membership.
Full Memberships include the following:
• 24/7 access to the studio via electronic key fob
• Use of all shared equipment and workspaces
• Use of all glazes and tools
• A shelf in the studio to store your work and tools
• Bisque firing and glaze firing to cone 6
• Discounted clay ($28/loaf)
• Discounted class tuition ($80/class)
Cost of full membership: $85/month
Student Memberships are for those currently enrolled in a class session at La Crosse Clay Center and desire to work more outside of class time. You may pay an extra fee when signing up for a class to be able to use the studio during open business hours. (The cost of the class alone only includes 30 minutes before and after class to work on your own.) This membership runs for the duration of the class.
Cost of student membership: Class tuition + $35
All members must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must read and sign the Membership Agreement form.
- You must have taken at least one pottery class after high school, unless you are currently enrolled in one of our classes. You must know basic skills and be able to work independently without instruction.
- You may only use clay supplied by La Crosse Clay Center.
- You are required to clean up any workspace you use and return all tools and materials to their place.
- Your work (both bisque and finished) must be picked up within 15 days of a cancelled membership.